The Medicine Way of Everyday Shamanism
Sep 7, 2019 9:00 AM - May 24, 2020 6:00 PM
Goddess Isis Books and Gifts
2775 South Broadway, Englewood, CO
Join us for a 5-weekend, 8-month intensive on the Path of the Luminous Warrior
Discover Your Soul's Purpose
Learn Powerful Healing Forms
Walk with Confidence in the World
During the five weekends you will:
- Learn how to remove disempowering beliefs, habits, and fears, replacing them with confidence, purpose, courage, and life-affirming roles.
- Work with power animals and helping spirits, learning how to seek out and receive their assistance, wisdom, and healing.
- Learn about your past lives and how to connect with your ancestors, shedding the mistakes of the past and bringing the knowledge, experience, support, and love of positive ancestral energy into your life.
- Learn about your energy body, how to care for it, and how to use it for your own well-being and vitality.
- Practice shamanic journeying, the essential skill of the shaman, empowering you to take charge of your own spiritual life and development.
- Learn and practice powerful shamanic techniques and ceremonies that enrich your life and deepen your connection with spirit.
- Integrate ancient shamanic practices into modern life, take control of your life and your destiny, and chart your own course with the conviction of your soul's purpose.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course provides two foundations:
- As an in-depth experience with shamanism for people wanting to live a modern, shamanic life. It contains all of our foundational teachings and provides a basis for both more advanced formal study and continued personal development.
- As a prerequisite for advanced study with us. Students considering our advanced coursework and apprenticeships must take this course or demonstrate equivalent competency.
Our first weekend is September 7-8, 2019.
We meet approximately every 2 months. The remaining four weekends are scheduled for:
Sat-Sun, November 16-17, 2019 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sat-Sun, January 18-19, 2020 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sat-Sun, March 21-22, 2020 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sat-Sun, May 16-17, 2020 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Space is limited. Register Today!